iPad / iPhone
Windows / macOS
- No installation required. Only you have to do is just place the following executable file in the appropriate folder.
- If you place the executable file in a shared folder, it can be executed from multiple PCs.
Unzip the downloaded file and run turtles.
If a security warning appears, you can click “Detailed Information” to execute it.
Open the downloaded dmg file and copy the turtles to a suitable folder.
If a security warning appears, right-click (or control + left-click) and select "Open" at the top of the menu.
- Please use it properly under the guidance of a parent or guardian.
- Although every effort has been made with regard to function and quality, please understand that it does not guarantee the accuracy and safety of the operation and contents, etc., because it is developed by volunteers.
- Developers (including related parties such as authors and related organizations) are not responsible for problems, damages or losses caused by reasons such as the use or non-use of this software.
- It cannot be used for purposes other than general programming education. (Replication, distribution, analysis, modification, reverse engineering, etc. are not allowed)
- The copyright and other rights of this software belong to the original author and each right holder, and these rights are protected by copyrights and treaties.
Update : August 12. 2019